Good news for Filipinos:
CHED Medical Scholarship 2023 Open and Accepting application, Follow each steps to apply Scholarship.
Accordance with the Pertinent Provisions of Republic Act RA no – 7722, Otherwise know as the ‘ Higher Education Act of 1994’ & Republic Act RA No – 11509. Otherwise know as the ‘Doktor Para Sa Bayan Act’ all private Higher Education Institutions offering recognized Doctor of Medicine Program, are inved to be a partner HEI in the Implementation of the Medical Scholarship and Return service (MSRS) Program for Academic Year AY 2023 – 2024.
- Duly Recognized by CHED to offer Medicine Program.
- Perfomance in the Physician Licensure Examination of the Professional Regulation Commission PRC.
- at least 65% overall institutional passing percentage for HEIs with graduates in the last 3 Years, and
- 75% overall institutional passing percentage for HEIs with graduates for less than 3 years.
- With Designated Scholarship Coordinator or focal Person,
- With Admission slots for indigenous people IP and Students from Geographically Isolated and Disadvantaged Areas (GIDAS).
- With a Capacity to Conduct review classes for Graduating scholars, and
- Willing to provide a counterpart Fund to be used for providing the balance of tuition and other school fees for scholars enrolled therein,
Below is the amount of Tuition and other school fees (TOSF) Subsidy to be Provided by the CHED to the Qualified Scholars, This Shall be Paid directly to the PHEI by the concerned CHED Regional Office (CHEDRO)
The Partner PHEI shall provide the counterpart fund for the balance in excess of these amounts.
Watch Video On How to Apply CHED Scholarship 2023.
Find the image below for Complete Tuition Fees
How to Apply CHED Medical Scholarship?
Interested Parties may submit their application to the CHED office of the Executive Director through the Office of Student Development and services (OSDS) On or Before April 21, 2023.
Source : CHED