CHED Medical Scholarship is now open to Apply, Students can submit their application for second semester of AY 2021 – 2022 also can apply for first Semester 2022 – 2023,
What are the Qualifications for CHED Medical Scholarship?
- Must be an Philippines Students
- HE or She must be a Graduating Students, belongs to an appropriate Undergraduate Program which should be a Identified as a Prerequisite for a Medicine or a Degree Doctor,
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled in Medicine in Doctor Degree Program,
- He or she must be in a HEIs duly recognized by the CHED, Applicant must be a Satisfactorily complete the first 2 years of the Medicine Program, who are deserving incoming 2nd year Medical students, He must be with the academic requirements and retention policies of the school which is has gone Before,
- Applicant should be a National Medical Admission (NMAT) Score which is Mandated by the CHED and other required by the PHEI/SUC student intends to enroll in.
- Students should pass the Entrance Examinations and other complied other related Requirements for admission to get a Scholarship
- One Must enroll or have intentions to enroll in any of the Following PHEIs/SUCS, in order to get the admission into a Doctor Medicine Scholarship.
Students can find list of Universities:
|Name of Higher Education Institutions
|Mariano Marcos State University
|University of Northern Philippines
|Cagayan State Univeristy
|Angeles University Foundation
|Adventist University of the Philippines
|De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute
|West Visayas State University
|Central Philippine University
|University of St. La Salle
|Cebu Normal University-Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center
|University of the Philippines School of Health Sciences
|Western Mindanao State University
|Mindanao State University – Iligan
|University of Southeastern Philippines
|Davao Medical School Foundation, Inc.
|Brokenshire College, Inc.
|Mindanao State University – General Santos
|University of the Philippines Manila
Application Dead line
Application Dead Line for Submission of SUC/PHEI Mention Below:
April 30, 2022 – for the second semester of the AY 2021-2022.
August 31, 2022 – for the first semester of the AY 2022-2023.
Source : CHED Scholarship