French Embassy which is in Manila is now Accepting Scholarship Applications for 2 Government Scholarship Programs for the AY 2022 – 2023.
- PhilFrance Scholarship
- DOST Scholarship
PhilFrance Scholarships programs Targets highly Qualified Students who are Demonstrated.
Students Must Be:
- Students Must be a Filipino Citizens
- Students must be Graduates or Graduating Students of Philippines Higher Education Institution.
- Students who are currently college or University must have Graduated before Sep – 2022.
Note: On Previous Scholarship Awardees:
At the time of PhiliFrance Scholarship, Students who are already been Awarded to a French Government Scholarship Under another type of Scholarship program, are ineligible in this Scholarship Program, even though the previous scholarship Program have covered Health Insurance.
- English, French or both Language must be to the students
- Master’s Degree (Full time) Level of Study
- Dual Degree and Joint Master’s programs who are with foreign higher Education institutions are not eligible in this scholarship Program, even if He/She has Studied in Higher Education Institutions in a French Language
- Duration of Master’s Programs will be in the length of 18 months or 24 months which include the mandatory internship Period to.
- The Program Starting date is on September 2022.
- The Program End date will be at March 2024 For (18 Months) and September 2024 for (24 Months)
- Location will be at French Higher Education Institution which is in France.
- This is Based in France are not eligible for this Scholarship
- Students who are with Master’s Programs at International Campuses of French Higher Education are likewise not Eligible.
- Students who spend outside France during the Year of Academic Semester or year abroad will not be covered by this PhilFrance Scholarship.
- One page CV Must be with Detailing you are
- Leadership Experience
- Required an Academic Essayno which should be longer than 500 words,
- Explaining in details why you’re wanting to study in France.
- How you are Degree and Experience will benefit in the Philippines Society.
- NB: Essays which is Exceedingly more then 500 words will be Discarded along with the Application Form.
- We will ask an Academic essay
- Not a Cover or a Motivation letter.
- Required an official true copy of Complete and last Academic Transcripts with university level grades.
- Proof of Completed Application letter of Acceptance to Master’s Degree Programs (HEI) which is issued by French Higher Education Institution in where u have Applied.
- Required letter of Acceptance with Digital Copy or Screenshot of email
- Required proof of Completed Application: Submit Screenshot of an automated email which you got upon successful submission on your Application Process.
- Screenshot of onscreen Notification which got on HEI’s online Application portal of you are completed online Application portal
- Required copy of the Program of study plan or chosen program’s which says about the academic calendar. For this Duration
- This information is available on the French HEI Website. You can also ask for a copy of this from Admissions team or Program Coordinator.
- Required a Proof of Financial Copy. Of Students (Parents/household)
- With lates income tac return statement
- Recent Bank Statement Certificate
- All Documents must be true copy.
Optional Requirements are:
- Acceptance Letter/ Acknowledgment Letter of Application to other Scholarship Programs. Which is as long as not given by the French Government
- Scholarship which is offered by the French HEI or which is Offered by Private Companies Associations.
- DELF French Proficiency Results on Test / Need a letter from a French Language instructor which is detailing you are way of writing and Speaking skills proficiency levels
Documents formats are:
- (.docx) word Format
- PDF Format
Documents must in in PDF FORMAT
Reduce the size of you are PDFs files. Maximum file size for every PDF is 2 MB. Not more than 2 MB.
Important Points to Remember while applying Scholarship:
- Online Scholarship Application is only Accessible through a Desktop web Browser, this is not accessible on Mobiles and Tables.
- Documents which are Additional like Recommendation which are submitting without Embassy Requesting, Will not be Accepted.
- An attempt to unduly influence the making decision process like intervention by third parties This will result into Dismissal of the Application Candidate’s
Application Calendar given below:
- Application Duration is (January 24th to April 2022) by 12 noon
- Time Application Duration is 6 Weeks from the Deadline.
- Note: if you see any changes in you are application or admission status, please inform us soon by mention email given by sending you are updated acceptance letter to mail id – [email protected]
- Final Results: Result will be announced by 30th May 2022.
- Note: students who are only short listed will be Nominated for this scholarship and will be Notified by email on which you have mention on your application Form.
- If Students who do not receive any email by the date of 16May week, this indicates that that he/she is not selected for scholarship Program.
He/She who are nominated to this scholarship Program will be given the following Benefits by Boursier du Government francais (French Government Scholar).
- Tuition Fee for Students for the entire Master’s Duration Program
- For public sate regulated universities:
- Exemption University Registration Fees
- University registration Fees as of 2021 academic Year is
- €3 770 per academic year for Master’s degrees.
- Other French Higher Education Institutions:
- Partial Tuition fee will be given
- Amounting of Maximum of €5,000 per Academic year which is covering the Duration of Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of €700 will be given
- Including €700 installation allowance
Note: Stipend may be Suspended during internship periods.
- Health Care Package will be given to students
- Student housing (Priority Access to Public)
- 1 Round Trip Flight ticket will be given from Manila to the French city of Destination
- Visa Application Fees for French Long-Stay
Note: External Visa Fees which cost around P2000 will not be covered
Click Here to Apply you are Scholarship — https://philfrance-scholarships.com/