Scholarship for Filipino Students:
CHED Merit Scholarship Program for incoming first-year college students for AY 2023-2024 is now open
Document Requirements to Apply?
- Citizenship: Certified true copy of Birth Certificate
- Academic Requirements:
- Grade 12 Report Card (Freshmen)
- Latest Semester Grades (With earned units)
- Income Requirements – whichever is applicable:
- Latest Income Tax Return of parent/s or guardian;
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR of parents/guardian, if not employed;
- Certificate of Indigence either from the Barangay or DSWD;
- Case Study from the Department of Social Welfare and Development; or
- Latest copy of contract or proof of income, for the children of Overseas Filipino Workers and seafarers.
- Identification Card (ID) – SPECIAL GROUP (Unprivileged or Homeless, PWD, Solo Parent, Senior Citizen, Indigenous People)
Note: Note: The Application process is completed only after the documentary requirements are validated. All applications will be subjected to the ranking process in accordance with CHED Guidelines.
Scholarship Benefits image are given Below:
Online Application Process:
- Prepare the complete documentary requirements
- Scan the documentary requirements clearly.
- Send the application and documents ONLINE to your respective CHED Regional Office.
How to Apply
- Accomplish the CHED RO1 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM (CSP) Online Application Form (https://stufaps.chedro1.com/application)
- SMS confirmation will be sent to your mobile number provided on the form.
- Print your accomplished application form.
- Email your Documentary Requirements (https://bit.ly/chedro1CSP) including your Application Form to [email protected].
CHED Scholarship Program Deadline is May 31, 2023.
Source : CHED RO1