The land bank of the philippines (iskolar ng land bank) will soon accept application for new scholarship program and select scholars from the poorest 60 canton in the country
Under the iskolar ng landbank program the bank will be select scholarship from nomination inscribe by the bank partner-organisation of farmers and fishers.
ALSO APPLY; SECURITY BANK
The new selection process was announced after the bank received numerous queries from interested applicants following the programs launch the last at the end of february
“We want the Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program to create meaningful impact in the lives of deserving students who really need assistance the most. We are now reaching out to our partner cooperatives, associations, and organisations in the agri sector to nominate dependents from among their members,” said LANDBANK President and CEO Cecilia Cayosa Borromeo.
The Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program is designed to assist deserving dependents of agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs) and small farmers and fisheries nationwide.
- Scholarship Amount of p100,000 per year to cover allowance an expenses for books,cloths, and other course requirements.
- Special cash incentive awards for scholars
- training; iskolar ng land bank graduates will also offered on-the-job training in land bank branches and lending centres,including the bank’s partner agencies and institutions.
APPLY; DOST JLSS
Qualification For Iskolar NG Landbank Scholarship
- The candidate who is applying for Scholarship must be children and grandchildren of agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs) and small farmers and fishers who are high school graduates.
- He or She must have a minimum average grade of 90% or belonging to the top 10% of their class.
Courses Of Iskolar NG Landbank Scholarship
- Animal science,
- Food technology,
- Data analytics,
- Information technology,
- Agribusiness management,
- Industrial or management,
- Civil engineering and
- Mechanical engineering
The opening date of the application and deadline is not specified yet, stay tune for update and announcement to be made by the iskolar ng land on facebook for application updates.