Security Bank Scholarship open Now to Apply, in this post you will Find all the Benefits, Eligibility
Requirements and application.
If you Are a Senior High School Graduate with Excellent Academic and Co-Curricular Achievements who are Searching for a scholarship to help Support your college Education. Apply security bank foundation Scholarship without Delay
The eligibility requirements;
- Graduating Grade 12 student from public/private school
- No other family member currently admitted to the scholarship within second degree of consanguinity or affinity
- No other existing scholarship except for discounts provided by schools
- Must enroll in any of the 8 partner schools in NCR
- No parent currently employed/assigned in Security Bank
- Latest General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 90% or its equivalent
What Are The Eligible Course For Scholarship?
- Accounting Information System/ Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Financial Management
- Applied Mathematics
- Management Engineering
- Data Science
- Information Systems/ Technology
- Business Analytics/ Statistics
- Computer Science/ Technology
What are the 8 partner schools of security bank foundation scholarship?
- Ateneo De Manila University
- University of Santo Tomas
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Chiang Kai Shek College
- Far Eastern University – Manila
- University of the Philippines – Diliman
- De La Salle University – Manila
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Package of security bank scholarship
As long as he/she completes his tertiary degree, all scholars are entitled to the following benefits all academic year.
Also Read; Ched Region 1
- Monthly stipend of Php 10,000 for a maximum of 10 school months
- Due to the “Free Tuition Law,” there will be no allotment for tuition and other fees.
- Monthly stipend of Php 5,000 for a maximum of 10 school months
- Maximum of Php 100,000 per year in tuition and other fees
Note: the financial support will be distributed up to maximum amount per year an depending of existing number of months the lesson are conducted and continuing to be conducted
Benefits of non-monetary scholarship:
In addition to financial support, SBFI offers developmental possibilities like internships, participation in corporate social responsibility activities, and attendance at learning sessions hosted by partner universities.
- Online Application Form Application Form
- Birth Certificate
- Portrait Photo or 2 x 2 (white background)
- Proof of Application for Admission in any of the 8 Partner School
- Parents or Guardians’ Latest Income Tax Return / Parents or Guardians’ Certificate of Indigency
- Latest Grade 12 Report Card with GWA (Preferably, up to the first term or the second grading)
NOTE; verify you meet all the conditions listed Above. the Application Wil not be processed if it is incomplete.
Process of screening and selection
- Only applications submitted online will be screened by Security Bank Foundation’s Scholarship Officer.
- Admitted applicants will be notified through mobile phone call and email. Applicants should ensure active contact information stated in the online application form.
- Applicants who passed the first level review will proceed to the online interview.
- Newly admitted scholars will sign a scholarship contract to confirm their admission.
- Security Bank Foundation may validate the data indicated in the application through mobile phone call and email.
- Valid applications are endorsed by Security Bank Foundation to respective scholarship coordinators of our partner schools/universities
Also read; CHED SCHOLARSHIP
How to apply?
You can click this link External scholarship program to more about security bank scholarship
- The Opening of Applications for Scholarship is May 2, 2023
The Deadline of Applications for Security Bank Foundation Scholarship is July 15, 2023
source: security bank