SM Scholarship has Announced Officially to Start the Application for SM Scholarship 2022 (Online Application Are Open now)
SM Scholarship Foundation was Established by MR. Henry SY, & MRS. Felicidad T. Since 1983.
This Scholarship will help many Students who are willing to Study, Gives Financial support for Students who are unable to Continue Studies due to financial problems. This SM Serve with the name Called SM Group of Companies, which gives Students:
- Health Care
- Disaster Response
- Environmental Programs
- Taking care of People with Special needs.
- Giving them Education.
SM Foundation is Conducting a Scholarship Program for College students for over 2 Decades Now. SM Foundation Scholarship Program Believes that Education is the main primary Solution for Poverty, with the help of SM Scholarship Program. Students who are with financial effected to Achieve their Dreams on Education, SM Foundation Scholarship Help them by giving Educational Financial Support to Students who are willing to study and Achieve their Dreams.
Now lets us see SM Scholarship Foundation Scholarship Priority Courses 2023.
SM Scholarship program Gives Financial help to Incoming College Students for taking the Following Courses:
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BSBA in Management Accounting
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- BS in Electronics Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Financial Management
- BS in Secondary Education in Biology.
- BS in Chemistry
- BS in General Sciences
- BS in Physics
- BS in Mathematics English
Students who are interested in SM Scholarship are free to enroll at any School of their choice which are listed below the given location are:
- Camarines Norte,
- Camarines Sur,
- Nueva Ecija,
- Negros Occidental
- Agusan del Norte,
- Davao del Sur,
- Misamis Oriental,
- South Cotabato,
- Zamboanga del Sur
Qualification Required to Apply for SM Scholarship Program:
Students who are interested thy need to make sure that they are Qualify through this Criteria of Eligibility?
- Students should be Grade 12 Graduates from Public and Private Schools (Covered in this areas)
- Students who are Applying from Private Schools must have a DepEd Voucher and must be at Grade 10 From public High Schools Finishers.
- He/She much have a General Weighted Average Grade of al-least 92% or equivalent for Grade 12 (1st Semester).
- He/She much have an annual total Income of P150,000 or less (Household income).
If Students are Nominated to SM Scholarship Program the Benefits which thy get in this Scholarship are?
- Full School Fees and other Full Tuition
- Monthly Stipend.
- Part-time jobs opportunities are giving to Students During Semestral break & Break in Christmas.
- Fun Activities and Enrichment Programs which are given by SM Foundation.
- Students who are Graduate will Receive Exclusive job offers by SM Group.
SM Scholarship Online Application are Open now to Apply (Feb 1, 2023 to March 30, 2023)
Documents Requirements to Apply SM Scholarship Program:
- Any one of the Following Needed:
- Parents/Guardians latest Income Tax Returns, or
- True certificate of Non-Filling Income Tax Returns, or
- True Certificate of Indigency.
- Report Card of Latest Grade 12
- Need True Birth Certificate
- 2 Copies of Recent 2×2 ID Pictures
- Sketch of Residence to the Nearest SM Mall.
SM Application Period:
The SM Foundation Scholarship Application: Apply Before March 30, 2023.
Online Application Form 2023:
Source : SM Foundation