The Fulbright Foreign Student Program provides financial opportunities for Filipinos to study at the graduate level (master’s or doctorate studies) or conduct non-degree doctoral dissertation research in the United States.
Fulbright Students Program Benefits;
- Round-trip international travel,
- Monthly maintenance allowance,
- Tuition and fees,
- Book/supplies Allowance, and
- Health and accident insurance.
Fulbright Students Program Field studies;
Study of the united states;
The study of American culture, life, and society in subjects such as government, education, arts and humanities, law, economics, literature, history, the multidisciplinary field of American Studies, or any other humanities or social science field with a substantial focus on the United States.
Fields of study not covered by the first two field categories with the exception of medicine, nursing, physical and occupational therapy, clinical psychology, medical technology, and accountancy.
Fulbright General Eligibility Requirements;
- Be a filipino
- English proficiency
- College degree with major in the field of specialisation; outstanding undergraduate record.
- Applicants must have at least two years of professional job experience (after college) in their subject of study. Assistantships in college do not count.
- Applicants must be in good health to pursue graduate studies in the United States.
- Applicants must return to the Philippines immediately upon completion of their studies.
- Non-degree applicants must fill the additional requirements.
(I) Applicants for doctoral dissertations must demonstrate that the materials required to conduct research are unavailable in the Philippines but are available in the United States.
Fulbright Students Program Documents Required;
On your online application page, under the Award Information section under the Country Information tab, make sure you select or change the award to the Fulbright Graduate Student Program.
Upload the following documents to the online application portal:
- Official or certified transcript of records from all colleges/universities attended
- Certified true copy of diploma (not original)
- Three letters of reference (in order to register your recommendations, you must first complete the Reference Materials Waiver on the Study Plan page of your online application)
NBI Clearance acquired in the past 6 months (upload as a PDF file on the Country-Specific Materials portion under the Additional Information tab)
Fulbright Students Program Application Form;
Completed online application at https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2025
Fulbright Students Program Deadline;
SOURCE FROM; FULBRIGHT