Every month, thousands of customers use Remitly’s online money transfer service, which is available at www.remitly.com, to easily send money from the United States to the Philippines. Because educational support is one of the most important reasons why our customers send money home, Remitly established the Remitly Scholarship program to give back to the Filipino community we serve.
REMITLY SCHOLARSHIP BENEFITS;
(I) Approved applicants will receive financial assistance of $100 per (5592PHP) month
Over the courses of 4 months
(II) Applicants with less than 12 units enrolled and with existing
Scholarship will note be prioritized
REMITLY SCHOLARSHIP Documents Requirements;
- Be a filipino
- A full-time student attending a participating institution.
- The participating institutions are now limited to Mapua Institute of Technology and University of the Philippines (College of Education and College of Arts and Letters).
- A GPA of at least B (or equivalent) from the preceding school year.
- No individual grades under C+ (or equivalent).
- To apply for a scholarship, submit a completed application and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Agree to receive scholarship payment directly
- Desire to finish higher education program on schedule.
Join us on facebook group DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WELFARE AND DEVELOPMENT for more information
REMITLY SCHOLARSHIP Online Application;
REMITLY APPLICATION : https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Remitly-SP2024-FormB.
REMITLY SCHOLARSHIP Application Deadline;
For more inquiries;
Center for scholarships and financial
Assistance (CSFA) at
SOURCE FROM : REMITLY